Thursday, February 24, 2005

First post...

Well, you can blame my sister for this. She started a blog, sent me the link (which I successfully avoided for many weeks), then before long I'm reading her stuff and linking out to others and thinking to myself the whole time "Yeah, that's what I think... almost. Well, maybe not. Have you thought of this angle." Next thing I know I'm regularly checking a half dozen other blogs, I'm still reading the news religiously (and complaining about it), and voila, now I'm a blogger too. We'll see if I am nearly as insightful and wise as I think I am, eh. But if nothing else, maybe I'll at least be entertaining... or fodder... or proof that not all bloggers are worth the time it takes to load the page.

So, good luck to you all. I hope you survive this and want to come back some day. I promise to put up some of my deepest and darkest theories of the universe sometime in the near future. Until then, well, I don't know... get some sleep or something.

4 Comments:

Blogger Noreen said...

Blame or credit? Cool, cool, cool! Welcome to the blogosphere, big brother!

Love,
Cathy :-)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Blame or Credit? I suppose we'll have to wait and see what the blogosphere has to say about that won't we? Only time will tell.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Another blogger in the family ... what is a poor mother to do with this strange bunch?Wonder if anybody is afraid of how many more might be out lurking there. Have no fear, all the others have real lives.

11:35 AM  
Blogger ljmcinnis said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere! Seems you're doing well. Found you commenting at Neo-neo (who is wonderful) as well as Dr. Sanity. See you around...

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home